Friday 10 February 2012

Evaluation 7 (done)

Our preliminary task was a very simple and short film. We used simple shots such a close ups and mid shots. We had to do a recording of someone walking through a door and a close up on a hand opening a door. After we had done this we then had to do a confrontation of two people. I had learnt a lot about the camera's we were using and also about the editing software. It was the first time i had used the editing software, 'adobe premier pro' and i learnt all the simple factors such as how to cut and move footage around.

This compared to a film trailers, i have learnt many new aspects and have shown this in my film. For example, we had used a wider variety and a harder standard of shots. e.g. Dutch tills and three shots from different angles of the same shot. I had also shown my improvements in my editing. For example, i had inserted many different transitions on both the shots used and the text of the actors. This gave my film a sense of realism and made it stand out more to the viewer. 

So overall, from the preliminary task i had learnt some basic skills about both filming and editing. But towards the end of my film trailer i had developed my skills in both sections and know now a lot more about each. 

1 comment:

  1. Can you please complete this evaluation activity by Mon 17th so it can be marked

    ReplyDelete