Wednesday 22 February 2012

Evaluation 6 (done)



Editing on the computers

This is a picture of our group editing our films using 'adobe premiere pro'. We are using LG computers. I had already used this software to edit with, but i have learnt a lot of different aspects and how to use this software properly. For example, setting the right pace, adding certain visual effects and music effects. If we had edited on the 'Imacs' i think out film would be of a better quality  due to the effect you can use.


   Using (something)

The camera we used was different to any camera i have used before. So this ment it took some time to get used to how to use it and what buttons did what. After we got used to it, we found that it was very easy to use. This camera was standard defintion. When uploading pictures we used a normal SD camera as we found that it was easier to upload to the computers and found that the quailty was better than taking a still shot from the video camera.

Google

Google was our main search engine that we used for research. We used this for; horror research, finding music for our film and many other reasons. We picked this over other competitivt search engines such as 'ask' and 'bing' as we thought was the easiest to use.  We used the internet for nearly every type of research we did. This is because we found it was easier rather then looking in books or other research engines.


Blogger

Using this blogger was very new to me as i have new blogged anything before. At first i found the software hard to use but after a while i became familiar with it and found it easier to use. I have learnt many new things about this though. For example, how to change the layout, colour, titles, font and many other things. i have found and picked up many different techniquies which may help me in the future if i come to use this software again.


YouTube

I mainly used this website for horror film research. I was already familiar with how to use YouTube and the features it has. But I also learnt new aspects on this, e.g. changing the viewing quality on certain clips and being able to create a playlist so the clips you pick play one after another. I got many ideas for my film due to the research I did using this website. I had to use this website to upload my film to for one of my other evaluations.



Voice recorder

Our group used a voice recorder to put our voice overs on our films. I had never used on of these before so it was all new to me. After I was shown how to use it and how to upload them to my video, I found this very easy to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment